Friday, February 19, 2016

Winter Break and Superintendent Survey

Parents, Students, Teachers and Staff,

I want to wish you all a relaxing break next week.  I have found that my own challenges - with work, students, or colleagues -- can grow to seem overwhelming during the day-to-day grind of the school year.  Winter Break can provide a little bit of time for me to regain some perspective.  It helps me remember that we have a strong and resilient community, and we are all working towards the same goals. Plus, pitchers and catchers reported today so all is right in the world again!

I also have a small request.  I find it helpful to get feedback directly from you all.  Here is a very short survey about my performance as a superintendent. Before March 4, please take a few minutes to fill it out to let me know how I am doing.  Thanks!

Sincerely,

Chip McGee
-- 
The mission of the Bedford School District is to develop a community of learners who are intellectually curious, resourceful, and respectful of self and others. Academic achievement, through constantly improving standards, is the district's highest priority.

Chip McGee, Superintendent of Schools
Bedford School District
103 County Road
Bedford NH 03110
Phone: (603) 472-3755
Fax: (603) 472-2567
www.sau25.net